Discover more from Rallier
10 Things I Love Fall Edition
Theta waves, marriage advice, perfect Fall pieces, a stocked medicine cabinet and more things I love this season.
1. This free playlist of theta waves I found via Sebene Selassie's newsletter is the perfect way to bring calm as you transition into your Fall routine.
2. This Uniqlo x Claire Waight Keller (of Chloé fame) collab is filled with perfect, wear forever Fall pieces. It launched today - move quickly on this one!
3. This podcast episode about how hard kids are on marriages talks about so many things that aren't talked about enough, unless you're on the phone with me and my best friend :)
4. These "growable" pants for babies and kids are genius. Code Rallier15 will get you 15% off their entire site.
5. I'm making this recipe again tonight. I love recipes that are more about assembling and less about cooking when life feels stressful.
6. Now that my daughter is back in school, I'm making sure to have everything from this clean medicine brand stocked at home.
7. Human Design has changed my perspective on personal growth in really cool ways. I'm very excited to read Jenna Zoe's new book on the subject.
8. Sometimes I test myself to see if something is worth the investment by waiting to see if I still want it after a few seasons. Several seasons later, I still have my eyes on these pants.
9. My daughter is in a big nail polish phase but the kids brands we’ve tried usually come off within a day or two. Happy to have found this clean nail polish brand that's lasted over a week on her.
10. I'm sprinkling lavender things everywhere. It's one of my favorite scents for Fall. Use code RALLIERSHOP for a special discount at checkout!